[Specx] Status of proposal

Domenico Giustiniano domenico.giustiniano at imdea.org
Fri Sep 30 11:00:26 CEST 2022

Hi all,

This is the list of pending tasks. Until that's not done, we can't move to
the next steps, and we may
end up missing the deadline for the internal review of the proposal by the
NCP.

- Marina: update DR7 description and feedback from Ericcson
- Sofie/KUL: update DR10 (or inform me no update is necessary) and feedback
from CitiMesh and Acceleran
- Paolo: update DR7 and feedback from US partner
- Qing: update DR8
- Andra: update DR6 and provide requested info about TID

I suggest that if we don't hear from missing associated partners by
mid next week, we look around for other options.

The file with DRs project is here: DRs projects.docx
<https://fundacionimdea.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/SpecXITNProposal2022/Eb7r0nZ-MRlCooYTuyw4zg0BThZd_30phreGQL1Q2LLWjQ?e=DO3pjp>

Regards,

Domenico

--
Dr. Domenico Giustiniano Research Associate Professor at IMDEA Networks
Institute, Madrid, Spain https://domenico.networks.imdea.org/;