[Specx] SpecX proposal

Domenico Giustiniano domenico.giustiniano at imdea.org
Tue Sep 27 19:23:06 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I send you a kind reminder to complete the tasks below by tomorrow.

   - Revision of 10 projects --> ALL *(currently I have seen changes only
   from IMDEA and CNIT, please work on track changes)*
   - Finalize Partners --> IMDEA, KUL *(I have received confirmation from
   NEC, I am working with the assumption that Electrosense is in, we need
   feedback from all others)*
   - New template --> Qing *(to be done)*

Furthermore, I know that Qing is looking for the letters from last year,
which are currently missing in the new Teams.

Besides that, I saw some messages in the chat of Teams from Rodney
(thanks!). However, I would suggest to move them to the
file "Detailed_Comments_for_Enhancing_Proposal", again in track changes,
otherwise we start having fragmented
inputs about the action plan.

Regards,

Domenico