[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Reminder: Sandra Martinez Estevez, January 25th (Thursday) at 12:00.

indranil.bhattacharjee at imdea.org indranil.bhattacharjee at imdea.org
Wed Jan 24 09:12:58 CET 2024

Dear all,
It is just a reminder of the upcoming session of our internal seminars
(spectroscopy). Sandra Martinez Estevez will deliver a talk. The title
of the talk is "Electrical characterization of Cu-BHT Metal-Organic
Frameworks (MOFs) and MOF-Graphene heterostructures".

Venue: Hinarejos' seminar room.
Date and time: January 25th (Thursday) at 12:00 hrs.

I hope to see you there.

Thanking you