[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Seminar calendar for autumn

sara sara.hernandez at imdea.org
Tue Aug 27 11:24:28 CEST 2024

Good morning,

Just as a reminder, it is possible to obtain a participation certificate
for the people who give the talks in the seminar series in case somebody
is interested in having it. For obtaining it, once you give the
presentation, please send me your name, surname, presentation title, and
date, and I will prepare the certificate.

Best,
Sara.

--
​Sara H Mejias, PhD