[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Seminar calendar for autumn

sara sara.hernandez at imdea.org
Mon Aug 26 12:42:31 CEST 2024

Good afternoom,

I hope you have a nice holiday. With the new course, we restart our
seminar series. Please find attached the seminar calendar for the next
semester, from September to December 2024. Please check the dates, and
if you have any issues, please let me know.

As you know, these seminars are an opportunity for all of us to learn
from each other and to train our communication skills in presenting and
asking questions. So, I encourage all the participants not to be shy in
the discussions. These seminars are also an opportunity for all the
program to be together. We can use this seminar to make announcements of
any kind and introduce the new members of your groups. So, feel free to
do that in the coming seminars!!

Thank you very much to all the participants.

Looking forward to seeing you all around!

Best,
Sara

--
​Sara H Mejias, PhD