[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Fwd: [all.nanociencia] [Seminar] Dr. Eduardo Anaya - Electrostatic self-assembly of photoactive protein biohybrid materials

sara sara.hernandez at imdea.org
Tue Apr 16 09:16:48 CEST 2024

Good morning,

Below you have the information of an invited seminar of Dr. Eduardo
Anaya that will take place this Thursday at 15.30. He will talk about
the development of electrostatic self-assembly of photoactive protein
biohybrid materials. I think this seminar will be of general interest
for many groups on this list, so I invite you to take the chance to
attend to it, veven if it is out of the seminar series.

Best,
sara.