[Seminarios.nanociencia] First Symposium of Physical Chemistry at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, 29th and 30th of June 2023

Juan Cabanillas Gonzalez juan.cabanillas en imdea.org
Vie Jun 9 13:56:01 CEST 2023

Dear all,
please find below the link for the First Symposium of Physical Chemistry
at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid that we will organise at the end of
this month.

https://eventos.uam.es/98877/programme/first-symposium-of-physical-chemistry-at-uam.html

There will be lectures on different topics related to Physical Chemistry
and the venue is open for poster presentations. Registration is free and
there will be three prizes for the best posters. It is a great
opportunity to students to present their later results. Should you have
any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Juan
--
Dr. Juan Cabanillas Gonzalez