[Seminarios.nanociencia] Seminar by Dr. Vasileios Balos on June 15th at 12:00 PM in Hinarejos Room

alejandro.venegas en imdea.org alejandro.venegas en imdea.org
Mie Jun 7 12:07:21 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

As the chairman of the upcoming seminar, I am delighted to announce that
Dr. Vasileios Balos will be presenting on the topic of advancements in
nanostructured photovoltaics. The seminar is scheduled for June 15th at
12:00 PM in the Hinarejos Room.

If you have any questions or require additional information, please feel
free to reach me. We anticipate your valuable presence at the Vasileios
Balos seminar.

Yours sincerely,

Alejandro V