[Enable6g] Informacion Deliverables Subcontractors

Hicham Chiker Hicham.Chiker at EMEA.NEC.COM
Wed Mar 22 14:07:09 CET 2023

Hello,
As commented and sent in another mail, we plan to provide for the 14/04, our first deliverable: “Initial specification of optimization algorithms for RIS control and network operation and RIS O-RAN extensions (RISC-6G)”

Best regards,
Hicham Chiker
   Project Manager
   NEC Ibérica S.L

   Mo:  +34 619 520 642
   E-mail: hicham.chiker at emea.nec.com<mailto:hicham.chiker at emea.nec.com>

From: Enable6g <enable6g-bounces at imdea.org> On Behalf Of Francisco Javier Hervas
Sent: 14 March 2023 15:31
To: Enable6g at imdea.org
Subject: [Enable6g] Informacion Deliverables Subcontractors

Hi all, I’m sending a new email with all the information. Attached you can find 3 excel files with all the deliverables each subcontractor has to send. As Domenico said, the deadline of the tables was our deadline to submit the IMDEA
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
    Report Suspicious  <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/BQNorrFsuw!2TtODLN4fPPhhH2Ni4tD5GF04QkE2yWpaxGLdfRvpHnKKazDIOKUI5q6ZtkX47QmWR8whfKu5ofNTXIweCFGaoi-GpLStMI$>   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi all,

I’m sending a new email with all the information. Attached you can find 3 excel files with all the deliverables each subcontractor has to send. As Domenico said, the deadline of the tables was our deadline to submit the IMDEA deliverables, but we need you to send your contribution before. For this first deliverable we need your contributions by 31-March, but if some of you cannot meet the deadline, please let us know and we will agree a new deadline, but not later than 14 April.

Besides, I have enclosed the template you must use for the deliverable. For this initial deliverable the technical contribution expected from you is 1 page-length.

     *   Telefónica: Initial specification of RIS-aware network control plane (RISC-6G)
     *   NEC: Initial specification of optimization algorithms for RIS control and network operation and RIS O-RAN extensions (RISC-6G)

Please, write down the rest in your calendar.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards.

Francisco Javier Hervás Alonso
Project Administrator
Fundación IMDEA Networks
Av. Mar Meditarráneo, 22
28918 Leganés

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please do not use it, notify the sender and delete it. See legal notice [networks.imdea.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/networks.imdea.org/legal-notice-email/__;!!BQNorrFsuw!lli9G_V4vy4y4EoKUI5M_PyM-ulb5MSROIyL6l11TUosSRVpoHMQLesLd3kGdPGUrlOsQPpLkyevkebXpfR8gngic1kj-4I$>.
Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial o privilegiada. Si le ha llegado por error, rogamos no haga uso del mismo, avise al remitente y bórrelo. Consulte aviso legal [networks.imdea.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/networks.imdea.org/es/aviso-legal-correo-electronico/__;!!BQNorrFsuw!lli9G_V4vy4y4EoKUI5M_PyM-ulb5MSROIyL6l11TUosSRVpoHMQLesLd3kGdPGUrlOsQPpLkyevkebXpfR8gngi_5Y2GfM$>.