[Enable6g] Informacion Deliverables Subcontractors

NICOLAS KOURTELLIS nicolas.kourtellis at telefonica.com
Wed Mar 22 13:59:31 CET 2023

Hi Martin,

Can you please confirm what kind of sharing privileges were assigned to this folder?
I am trying to access it but I don’t seem to be able to.

Thanks,

Nicolas

From: Enable6g <enable6g-bounces at imdea.org> on behalf of Francisco Javier Hervas <franciscojavier.hervas at imdea.org>
Date: Wednesday, 22 March 2023 at 13:41
To: Enable6g at imdea.org <Enable6g at imdea.org>
Subject: Re: [Enable6g] Informacion Deliverables Subcontractors
Hi all,

Today I met Martín Robles (BlueSpecs) to solve some questions about the project plan (deliverables and milestones) so that they can prepare the communication and exploitation activities in line with those deadlines.

I’ve uploaded a file with that information in the shared folder. https://fundacionimdea.sharepoint.com/:x:/r/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7BE4A9AFD3-52E8-4791-97CF-740C1B6AA442%7D&file=Project%20Plan%20-%20Deliverables%20and%20Milestones.xlsx&action=default&mobileredirect=true

Regards.