[Specx] Fwd: For Action - SpecX - 101119959 - GAP-101119959 - Evaluation results

Domenico Giustiniano domenico.giustiniano at imdea.org
Wed Mar 15 13:10:17 CET 2023

Dear all,

Unfortunately the project was rejected, although with a very high score,
93.4 (4.4 - 5 - 4.8).
See the attachment. We also couldn't enter the reserve list, as far as I
can see.

I reviewed the comments and I agree there was a lack of explanation of
local training and some more
technical risk, but I don't agree on the fact that the proposed methodology
was not fully developed.
Apart from the architecture figure, we had a full table 2 explaining how we
planned to go beyond state of the art.
I am assuming they expected some of that content in "1.2.1 Overall
methodology".

Nevertheless, we can talk again in early September if you are on board.
Giving up with 93.4 is not in my plan.
We will need to refresh the projects again. The deadline for the
new proposal is 28 November 2023.

Regards,

Domenico