[Specx] Status of proposal

Tim Claeys tim.claeys at kuleuven.be
Fri Sep 30 12:51:20 CEST 2022

Dear Domenico

No update is needed as long as Citymesh again joins.
But no answer yet from Citymesh.

Best regards

dr. Ing. Tim Claeys
Postdoctoral researcher

[KULEUVEN_CMYK_LOGO-signature]
[cid753*image002.png at 01D8D340.6D872250]

  KU Leuven | Bruges Campus
  Faculty of Engineering Technology
 Department of Electrical Engineering ESAT-WaveCoRe
  Mechatronics Group (M-Group)
  Spoorwegstraat 12 | B-8200 Brugge | BELGIUM
  tel +32 50 66 48 48
  iiw.kuleuven.be/brugge/m-group<http://iiw.kuleuven.be/brugge/m-group>
  www.fmec.be<http://www.fmec.be/>
  tim.claeys at kuleuven.be<mailto:tim.claeys at kuleuven.be>