[Specx] Current status

Domenico Giustiniano domenico.giustiniano at imdea.org
Fri Nov 11 17:07:27 CET 2022

Dear all

We have the first full version ready. I attach B1, of 30 pages.
B2 will be ready soon as well. Please have a look at the attached document.

My main concern is that we *miss the Letter of Commitment from Acceleran. *I
don't know how to reach them. They are unresponsive.
I urge KUL to contact them. It's too late to change the proposal removing
them after they committed.

The deadline is on Tuesday the 15th, but I won't be available on that day
(out of office).
So, please send your feedback by Monday morning. I also re-attach the
instructions,
because what matters is that we tick all the boxes.

Regards,

Domenico

--
Dr. Domenico Giustiniano Research Associate Professor at IMDEA Networks
Institute, Madrid, Spain https://domenico.networks.imdea.org/;