[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] About EasyTau program´s dongle

sara sara.hernandez at imdea.org
Fri Jun 28 19:04:04 CEST 2024

Good afternoon,

This email is targeted at the EasyTau program users. To run the EasyTau
program, you need to use the Dongle License, which is on a USB located
in lab B45. This USB is the only one available, and it must be connected
to your computer when running the program.

Since multiple users need access, we have placed a registration sheet in
the folder where the USB dongle is stored. Please sign the sheet each
time you take the dongle so we can track its location. This will help
facilitate communication between users, allowing you to coordinate your
data analysis efficiently.

Best regards,
Sara.

--