[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Next semester´s seminar calendar

sara sara.hernandez at imdea.org
Fri Apr 5 16:23:04 CEST 2024

Good afternoom,

Please find attached the seminar calendar for the next semester, from
May to July 2024.

With this email, I also want to thank all the participants in the last
semester for the great talks and the interest of all the participants
for providing such nice discussions in the room. These seminars series
started as an opportunity for all to learn from each other and to train
our communication skills in presenting and asking questions. In this
sense, I think we are doing a good job! We can also use the seminars to
make announcements and introduce the new members in your groups. So,
feel free to do that in the coming seminars!!

Looking forward to seeing you all around!

Best,
Sara

--
​Sara H Mejias, PhD