[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] 2023 Autumn SEMINARS

Saül G.O. saul.garcia at imdea.org
Tue Oct 10 09:40:15 CEST 2023

Dear all,

 I am writing to inform you about the upcoming session of the
spectroscopy seminars. The next talk will be given by Dr. Arnab Sarkar
and will be titled "_Observation of tunable discrete time crystalline
phases_". Below this email, you will find a brief abstract for you to
read about the topic. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, October
19th at 12:00 am in the Hinarejos conference room.

 Best regards,

 Saül Garcia-Orrit.

 Abstract:  In this seminar, I will discuss a part of my doctoral
thesis: Experimental finding of classical discrete time crystalline
phases. These are non-equilibrium collective phases of a
graphene-Silicon nitride (SiNx) hybrid nano electro-mechanical system
(NEMS). At the end, I will discuss a mean field theory of two coupled
nonlinear parametrically driven oscillators with effective coupling.