[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Date change in the next seminar

Wojciech Gawelda wojciech.gawelda at imdea.org
Sun Dec 10 13:00:43 CET 2023

Dear all,

As mentioned by Sara, this coming Tuesday, 12.12., our visitor Andrea Cannizzo (Uni. Bern, Switzerland) will be visiting my group and he agreed to offer a seminar. In order not to collide with the on-going IMDEA SAC meeting in the morning, we have decided to schedule him for the afternoon. That explains the unusual time at 15:00.

Due to the long weekend, we didn’t get the proper seminar announcement prepared but I have the text Andrea e-mailed me last week and I am attaching it to this message.

By the way, Andrea will be in Madrid on Monday as well but he’ll spend the day at UCM visiting the Center of Ultrafast Lasers there and some collaborators from the Faculty of Chemistry. He’s going to give another seminar there focused on one of his present research topics, namely the carbon quantum dots. Just in case if you are more interested in that topic I am attaching the other seminar announcement here as well.

Best regards,

Wojciech