[Spectroscopy.nanoscience] Winter semester seminars Calendar

sara sara.hernandez at imdea.org
Wed Dec 6 08:39:27 CET 2023

Good morning,

Please find attached the seminar calendar for the next semester, from
January to April 2024. Something to highlight is that we have
participants from 9 different groups, which is a nice coverage of the
science we are doing.

I want to thank all the participants of this semester for the quality of
the talks. All the speakers have made a great effort to keep the
scientific content of the talks very high. Also, I want to highlight the
quality of the discussion with the audience. Overall, these seminars
have been a great excuse to gather researchers from all the departments
to get various insights. I am sure we will continue improving the
quality of our meetings next semester!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Best,
Sara

--
​Sara H Mejias, PhD