[Seminarios.nanociencia] A reminder of the chairmanīs paper

sara sara.hernandez en imdea.org
Mie Sep 13 18:04:09 CEST 2023

Hi all,

Just as a reminder. The person in charge of giving the seminar one week
is the chairman for the next week. As chairman, the person needs to:

1. Make the reservation of the seminar room.
2. Send a reminder with the date of the seminar and room number close to
the seminar date.
3. Give a short introduction of the speaker, including the background
and a short biography, and lead the question session in the seminar day.

I also use this email to ask you if you have any new group members to
include in the seminar list. Please keep me updated in this regard so we
can keep the email list and seminar participants updated.

See you soon,
Sara.

--
​Sara H Mejias, PhD