[Seminarios.nanociencia] Seminar by Dr. Vasileios Balos on June 15th at 12:00 PM in Hinarejos Room

alejandro.venegas en imdea.org alejandro.venegas en imdea.org
Jue Jun 15 09:56:01 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Today, at 12 PM, we will have the seminar of Dr. Vasileios Balos' at
Hinarejos Room.

See you soon,

Alejandro V.