[Seminarios.nanociencia] 2023 Autumn seminar schedule

sara sara.hernandez en imdea.org
Lun Jul 17 12:48:59 CEST 2023

Good morning,

After the summer break, our seminars will start again in September. Find
attached the schedule from September to December. The dates of the
seminars are fixed. If, for any reason, someone cannot deliver his/her
seminar on the date assigned, please notify it by email, and the seminar
will be postponed to the next seminar day. If you have any doubts or
comments, please contact me or drop by my office (number 126).

Best,
Sara

--
​Sara H Mejias, PhD