[Madsecurity] [Reading group]: upcoming sessions

Aniketh Girish aniketh.girish at imdea.org
Mon Jun 13 18:59:25 CEST 2022

Hello everyone,

After discussing with the presenters, I have prepared a tentative schedule for the upcoming reading group sessions. You can find the reading group session dates in here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vXJH2nsncBTVpEj2rtYkTUBd32E_rNQZJ7yPQM1uiZE/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vXJH2nsncBTVpEj2rtYkTUBd32E_rNQZJ7yPQM1uiZE/edit?usp=sharing>

Please feel free to let me know the dates proposed work for everyone or not. We can always move a reading group session if majority of the audience cannot make it :)

Note: The link to the papers will be updated shortly in the sheet by the end of this week.

Cheers.
--
Aniketh Girish
PhD Student, IMDEA Networks Institute

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please do not use it, notify the sender and delete it. See https://networks.imdea.org/legal-notice-email/