[Enable6g] Acknowledgment in publications and other results - Kind Reminder

Francisco Javier Hervas franciscojavier.hervas at imdea.org
Fri May 3 09:45:23 CEST 2024

Hi all,

I am writing to remind all partners the need to acknowledge the project in
ALL results your produce. These is the only way we have to prove the work
and also they should be published in our web https://enable6g.eu/results/
For the moment we only have publications from IMDEA.

This is the text you must include:

RISC-6G: This work has been funded by project RISC-6G TSI-063000-2021-59,
funded by Spanish Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation,
European Union NextGeneration-EU.

MAP-6G: This work has been funded by project MAP-6G TSI-063000-2021-63,
funded by Spanish Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation,
European Union NextGeneration-EU.

Regards.

Francisco Javier Hervás Alonso

Project Administrator

Fundación IMDEA Networks

Av. Mar Meditarráneo, 22

28918 Leganés

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have
received it in error, please do not use it, notify the sender and delete it.
See  <https://networks.imdea.org/legal-notice-email/> legal notice.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial o privilegiada. Si le
ha llegado por error, rogamos no haga uso del mismo, avise al remitente y
bórrelo. Consulte
<https://networks.imdea.org/es/aviso-legal-correo-electronico/> aviso legal.