[Enable6g] Inputs for deliverable E2 - MAP-6G / RISC-6G

otim timothy timothy.otim at imdea.org
Tue Mar 14 14:07:46 CET 2023

 Hi Nicolas,

Well, there is a miscommunication with the timelines shared earlier as I
shared internal deadlines for us to submit to the ministry. The correct
deadline  for the initial reports from our partners is M15 , which
corresponds to the end of March.

Javier is preparing a summary of the timelines agreed in the tender.

Regards,

*Dr. Timothy Otim*

*Postdoc Researcher at IMDEA Networks Institute*
IMDEA Networks | Avda. del Mar Mediterraneo, 22 28918  | Leganes (Madrid)|
Spain

*This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please do not use it, notify the sender and
delete it. **See https://networks.imdea.org/legal-notice-email/
<https://networks.imdea.org/legal-notice-email/>*

*Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial o privilegiada. Si le
ha llegado por error, rogamos no haga uso del mismo, avise al remitente y
bórrelo. Consulte aviso
legal https://networks.imdea.org/es/aviso-legal-correo-electronico/
<https://networks.imdea.org/es/aviso-legal-correo-electronico/>*