[Enable6g] Project Meeting - September 2023 - ENABLE-6G

Francisco Javier Hervas franciscojavier.hervas at imdea.org
Tue Jul 18 12:11:02 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I am writing you because we want to call a Project Meeting in September.
I’ve prepared this form you must fill to help us to select a convenient date
for all. Please, fill it by this Friday 21 July.

Link to the form: https://forms.gle/CPSJPhmoyig5DCjz7

Regards.

Francisco Javier Hervás Alonso

Project Administrator

Fundación IMDEA Networks

Av. Mar Meditarráneo, 22

28918 Leganés

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have
received it in error, please do not use it, notify the sender and delete it.
See  <https://networks.imdea.org/legal-notice-email/> legal notice.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial o privilegiada. Si le
ha llegado por error, rogamos no haga uso del mismo, avise al remitente y
bórrelo. Consulte
<https://networks.imdea.org/es/aviso-legal-correo-electronico/> aviso legal.